WHAT IS FOREX TRADING?
The foreign exchange market known as ‘Forex’ or ‘FX’ , or currency market is a global decentralized market for the trading of currencies. This includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices. In terms of volume of trading, it is by far the largest market in the world with over 5 Trillion dollars traded every day making it one of the most liquid markets on the planet.
FX trading has no central marketplace so, currency trading is conducted electronically over the counter (OTC) meaning all transactions occur on computer networks between traders internationally rather than on one centralized exchange. The market is open 24 hours a day, five and a half days a week, and currencies are traded worldwide in the major financial centers of London, New York, Tokyo, Zurich, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris and Sydney – across almost every time zone. So, when the trading day ends in the U.S. it begins in Tokyo & Hong Kong making the Forex market extremely active any time of the day, with price quotes changing constantly.
Why Trade Forex with TempleFX?
- Choice of MT4 and MT5 platform
- Hedging, Scalping and all EA’s enabled.
- Trade FX, CFDS, Index’s with trade orders executed swiftly & efficiently.
- Negative Balance Protection.
- MAM Facilities available.
- Licenced under FCA & ASIC
- Trade from your Mobile, Tablet, PC, Mac and all Android devices.